I’ve Been Tagged
Mary, the Teach, tagged me with this fun little activity. I’ve been asked to capture my desktop screen and share it. So here, for your viewing pleasure, is our current desktop pic. The desktop pics usually rotate between our pets and our kids. This is Helios, outside playing in the hay, a couple of years ago. The pets love to find the mice and voles in here and we love for them to find them too!
Hmmm, doesn’t look that pixilated at all on our screen. I have no idea why it appears like this, but I don’t have time to try and figure it out right now.
So here’s how to play this meme:
- Capture a picture of your computer’s desktop.*
- Post it on your blog along with a link to who tagged you.
- Tag some people.
*Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
- View desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located in the upper right corner of your keyboard on the same row as the F12 key).
- Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
- If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it, but it is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
~ by byrningbunny on February 9, 2008.