Friday Fill-Ins #67
- I love springtime in the mountains!
- Bacon, eggs & hash browns are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
- It seems I’m always searching for information about the developmental stages of kids in our care.
- Laughing with friends is a great way to end the day.
- I think I saw a puddy tat!
- Barbeque, salsa and fresh fruit is what I’ve been craving lately.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the warmth and sunshine and Sunday, I want to finish stray DIY jobs!
Janet is our host for Friday Fill-Ins each week. Go visit other participants at the FFI site.