Friday Fill-Ins #69
- When I fell in love, blossoms fell from the sky!
- It’s time to party, when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
- Oh no! The internet connection is down, and I suspect there aren’t many other people out there who can blame it on the oil & gas wells hogging all the air time, every day of the week!
- Jackass was the craziest tv show ever.
- Cheese and macaroni make a great meal!
- Love is like a garden; you can choose to nourish and care for it so it will thrive, or you can neglect it so it will wither and die.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include going into town and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sunshine!
Janet is our host for Friday Fill-ins. Follow this link, to view other participants.