Friday Fill-Ins #89
And…here we go!
1. I enjoy so many different things that my mind was flooded with too many to type at once! Mostly the small things — sharing moments with loved ones, laughter with friends, romping and discovering with the pets and my little man, solitary moments of discovery with a camera, reading, learning, travel, anticipation, giving gifts, the sounds of a newborn, the smell of a clean newborn . . . I think this list could just go on and on. lol
2. Mortality is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew what you were doing, yet you keep on doing it.
4. Take one two year old, add a little tickle time and you end up with the most enchanting giggles.
5. Life has gifted me with compassion.
6. An excellent book before an uninterrupted sleep is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading and sleeping, tomorrow my plans include possible more uninterrupted sleep and reading and Sunday, I want to chase and tickle my little man until he’s worn out and breathless!
Janet, thank you for your efforts to keep this going each week. Well done! She has a new header (obsession, gasp!) so you have to go and check it out!