Ten on Tuesday: It only gets better from here . . .
Okay, here’s ten ways I COULD improve my life, if I chose to!
- Make the lists and USE them!
- Sleep, sleep, sleep and more sleep (at night.)
- Join the dogs on their daily run, rather than driving in the van. Summer is coming, so now I only need a double stroller or the flat tires on the bikes fixed.
- Get out of the house! Use the camera and purchase the program I’ve wanted for so long.
- Follow through on my volunteer plans.
- Stop eating in the middle of the night. Remember to eat during the day.
- I’ve cut waaaay back on the sugary drinks, now I need to substitute water for milk.
- Finish the music list I began two weeks ago.
- Begin the projects on the interior of the house (this is an inordinately long list, so now my plan is to complete one project for each day my little man is in daycare, with the baby’s consent, of course!)
- A place for everything, and everything in it’s place. If it doesn’t fit somewhere that I can find it when I need it, burn it!!
Jeez, this list could be a mile long. I didn’t have any problem coming up with just ten ideas! I didn’t even include blog more consistently or read more often, and that’s just weird, since I’ve spent so much time researching books to read to the boys this morning! To participate or follow other tenners just click on the logo above.