Friday Fill-Ins #114
1. Insisting that a pregnant nurse sit down and rest was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place would probably be more appropriate.
3. Logic seldom enters into matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or sleep.
5. There is a sign to mark the separate paths.
6. Our dogs reminds me that there is a whole world outside that they need to be exploring.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to SLEEPING, tomorrow my plans include surviving the kids illnesses and Sunday, I want to SLEEP again!
Thanks to Janet! Check it out — you too can participate. I dare you!