A vacation sounds heavenly. We could get away from the snow and ice and enjoy our Spring fever! We are still dealing with ice, snow and drifts on the roads. Yesterday, as Wubby was avoiding her homework, she pulled that huge block of ice you see above (Tora is about 90 lbs, just to give you a hint about how big that block of ice is), off the roof and onto her leg. Not only painful, but another reason not to do homework! 🙂
- I’d absolutely love to go swimming with the dolphins. I think you have to go to Florida to do that, so it would also include a visit to Nikki, Disney World and Epcot Center.
- I’d love to go snorkeling someplace warm with beautiful coral and colorful fish. I believe Hawaii is a great place for this. 🙂
- I want to take the boys to meet our family.
- I’d love to go on a classical tour of Europe, including France, Greece & Italy, etc.
- I’d also love to explore the Northern European countries and see how our counterparts live on the other side of the pond. This might be a nice cruise. Start in England, scoot around Wales and up to Scotland & Ireland. Visit the Orkneys and other small islands. Pick up some very cool sweaters 🙂 and then move over to Denmark, Finland, Sweeden, etc. I’d probably lose Wubby after Ireland. She’s not interested in locations that have weather as cold as Canada. Imagine that!
- My niece is graduating this year and I would love to be there. We could visit the two other nieces I have never had the pleasure of meeting.
- I’ve always been enchanted by the idea of a cross-country train adventure. They have them in Canada, America, Europe and Australia, and I’d love to experience them all. With the right person by your side, it could be fun and romantic.
- My other niece is having a baby this year. Sure would love to be there when that happened.
- We owe a couple of friends a cruise to a tropical location. I can think of the perfect setting for this and we’d probably get the Indigo Girls as our live entertainment.
- I’ve always thought it would be fun to hop into a Winnebago and go where you felt like, when you felt like. There are still many states and provinces I’ve never been to, and so much of Mexico yet to be explored.
There is so much more that I would love to see and experience, that this list of ten seems puny. One day . . .
To participate, or view other participants, click on the badge or picture above.