Friday Fill-Ins #119
And…here we go!
- Anonymous…is not very brave and not at all accurate.
- My little man is a slave-driver.
- Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, it’s easier to kill thee that way.
- Sunshine, outdoors, activity, gardening, barbeques, wildlife, photography and laughter are what I look forward to most about Spring.
- Who needs therapy when we have experts (NOT) like “Dr. Phil” or “Dr. Laura” to tell us how stupid we are.
- Chocolate covered marshmallows MUST go into the Easter Basket!
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping (?!! I’m dreaming), tomorrow my plans include finding or creating a place where it is safe to read (the baby EATS books) and Sunday, I want to enjoy Easter with the family!
Thank you, Janet! Click on the badge to join in Friday Fill-Ins.